Location: Los Alamitos, CA
Full-time position available immediately
Who should apply?
IT support professionals with 3-5 years of relevant experience in support management positions
As our Technical Support Center Supervisor, you will:
- Work with team members to ensure they respond to inbound request tickets in an efficient, courteous, and knowledgeable manner. Demonstrating strong customer service skills.
- Works with other departments to ensure software and hardware troubleshooting procedures are up to date. Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills required to present department plans and activities to individuals and groups throughout the company.
- Handles escalated troubleshooting tasks and works with team members on problem recognition, correlation & notification, maintains an open line of communication regarding events and follow-ups.
- Work with team members with problem resolution and information gathering, determining needs, and conducting research to find a correct solution.
- Assists with ticket system maintenance and organization. Including being responsive to inquiries or complaints.
- Help drive technical innovation while promoting a team building environment. Successfully perform the planning, directing, reporting and administrative responsibilities of this position.
- Supervise and evaluate team member performance. Perform under stress, deal with persons acting under stress and adapt when confronted with emergency situations.
- Set objectives and deadlines for work, formulates plans and projects that increase efficiencies Participate in the interview process.
- Manage team member rotation. Giving and receiving instructions, maintaining effective working relationships.
- Assess training needs of team on a regular basis. Be sensitive to cultural differences among individuals and groups of persons. Use written and verbal communications skills to present department plans and activities to individuals and groups throughout the organization.
- Proficiency with leading a support team.
- Eagerness to help others be successful, learn new tools and technologies, and lead an efficient/effective/collaborative team.
- Open to a changing/dynamic team with changing/dynamic demands.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority initiatives in a fast paced, technical environment.
- Strong ability to multitask, manage time, document information, and develop a cohesive team.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Understanding of software quality assurance.
- Software development experience.
- Project management experience.
- BI experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing training initiatives.
- Experience preparing and analyzing a variety of complex forms, reports, spreadsheets, maps, plans, records, documentation and correspondence.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagrammatic form.
Location: Los Alamitos, CA